Changing the landscape—through deliverables
The “Work” of the Working Groups is to create deliverables!
Yes, we have interesting conversations between intelligent people, and we learn from each other and invent new things together.
However, the goal remains to change the Digital Trust Landscape, and that requires deliverables that people can put into action.
Categories of tools and specifications
The ToIP Foundation produces a wide range of tools and specifications, organized into five categories:
- Specifications to be implemented in code
- Glossaries to be incorporated in other documents
- Recommendations to be followed in practice
- Guides to be executed in operation
- White Papers to assist in decision making.
- Trust Over IP Foundation White Paper (PDF)
The history of trust, the new era that’s upon us, and an overview of the Trust Over IP stack that supports its implementation.
- Digital Trust Primer (PDF)
An introduction to Digital Trust and how to drive its global adoption.
- Principles of SSI (PDF)
Provides emerging ecosystems, organizations and individuals with a set of design principles that cover the core tenets of SSI.
- Good Health Pass Interoperability Blueprint (PDF)
The approved deliverable about the open, inclusive, cross-sector initiative focused on reopening global travel.
- Risk Assessment Worksheet Template (Excel)
A guided template to help complete a ToIP recommended Risk Assessment in advance of a governance framework construction.
- Risk Assessment Companion Guide (RACG) (PDF)
A detailed accompaniment to the Worksheet Template to describe key components and methodology of a ToIP recommended risk assessment.
- Decentralized Resource Identifiers in the Research Landscape (PDF)
A new ecosystem of decentralized research identifiers is proposed that offers benefits of decentralization, interoperability, security, and scalability compared to current implementations.